Please book with us directlyWe provide the same great online rates offered by various booking websites with the same cancellation policies. To see what’s available, please press the blue “Bookings” button.
By booking directly, you will have the security of knowing that you are dealing directly with Hamptons on the Bay.
As our rates may vary throughout the season, even if it is just for 1 night, we recommend that you call our booking manager Renee on +61 417 481 777 or use the form below to send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss your specific requirements and/or rates that are not offered online.
Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in is after 2pm
- Check-out is 10:00am
We recommend that you contact us 24 hours prior to your arrival to ensure ease of access to your accommodation. Please send us an email: email@example.com . For check-ins after 5.00pm, please call our manager Renee on +61417 481 777 before 3,00pm on your date of arrival.
Please note that Hamptons on the Bay is not a Hotel or Motel. It is a private property offering self-catering, self-contained Cabins and Luxury Home. The property will be unattended by staff for much of your stay. The property does not have a restaurant, but is 10 minutes from Swansea town which has several restaurants and grocery stores.
Terms and Conditions
Please read our booking Terms and Conditions carefully #
- Maximum 2 persons in 1 bedroom cabins (plus 1 with foldaway bed)
- Maximum 4 persons in 2 bedroom cabin
- Maximum 6 persons in the House (plus 2 with foldaway beds)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times whilst they are on the property. The property is close to the coast and there are water courses, ponds and a dam that runs through the property so it is important that any children be supervised. Similarly, the House has a lovely wood heater which may require caution with children around. A fire guard is provided.
- A cot can be provided on request (linen not included). All adult linen is provided
- Bookings can only be made directly through our website or via direct contact with our manager Renee on+61417 481 777
- All accommodation has a NO SMOKING policy. A charge of $300/600 (Cabins/House) may be charged if guests smoke indoors
- No pets permitted
- Please note that payments may be processed at any time after booking. As you may be aware, we are charged a fee by our bank when we accept a payment from you using a credit or debit payment card. As required by law, we will pass on only our actual cost of providing these flexible payment systems. Rates as at 6 January 2018 are as follows: Credit Mastercard – up to 1.7%, Debit/Pre-Paid Mastercard – up to 1%, Credit Visa – up to 1.7%; Debit/Pre-Paid Visa – up to 1% , Amex – up to 1.85%. Please note due to government regulations these rates are subject to change and are based on our “cost of acceptance” as notified to us by our bank from time to time and actual charges may differ slightly from the rates published above.
- House bookings – a refundable security bond of $900 is required not less than 48 hours prior to check-in
- Cancellations: 1 and 2 Bedroom Cabins – If cancelled or modified up to 7 days before date of arrival no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged; 3 Bedroom House – If cancelled or modified up to 14 days before date of arrival no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged
- All rates are quoted in Australian dollars and include GST
- Full terms see below
# By making a reservation, you agree to our full terms and conditions and our privacy statement. For your own peace of mind we recommend you obtain comprehensive travel insurance at the time of booking.