Superior Waterfront Cabins on the edge of Great Oyster Bay, East Coast, Tasmania
The cabins at Hamptons on the Bay provide couples or small groups travelling together with a perfect location from which to explore all that the East Coast has to offer. Unlike other larger developments, all of our boutique cabins are quaintly decorated and all have tremendous ocean views.
Visiting the region’s wineries and restaurants provides an enjoyable day out. Whilst nature walks, challenging treks in the Freycinet Peninsula, penguin tours and kayaking tours make for an active weekend away.
If you’re after something more relaxed, just stay in, open a fantastic bottle of wine from one of the local vineyards, grab a good book and relax to the sound of the ocean and take in the unsurpassed views of the bay. Otherwise, Kelvedon Beach and Mayfield Beach are close by for that romantic afternoon stroll.
If you and your significant other don’t want to cook whilst you’re on holiday and don’t want to risk driving after a drink or two, please speak to us about our packaged meals.
Many of our guests have commented that they wish they had booked a longer stay. We invite you to book an extra night.
- 1 bedroom cabins with queen size beds
- 2 bedroom cabin with queen size bed and 2 king singles
- Waterfront location on the edge of Great Oyster Bay
- Sweeping views over Freemans Beach to the Hazards, Freycinet Peninsula, Maria Island and Schouten Island and Mayfield Bay
- All accommodation are stand alone and self-contained providing guests with greater privacy
- Separate bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity
- Quality towels and linen
- Quality bathroom amenities
- Separate kitchen (includes dining and lounge area) provides guests with the flexibility for self-catering
- Fridge (~110L), microwave, toaster, kettle, small combi cooktop/oven, cutlery, crockery provided
- Complimentary starter pack of tea, coffee and hot chocolate. Additional items available for purchase
- BBQ area for guest use (shared)
- iPhone 5 compatible music players with radio
- 32 inch LCD TVs with satellite (VAST) Free-to-air TV coverage and DVD players
- Japanese and Chinese decor
- Comfy sofas
- Heating in all cabins
- 10 minutes to Swansea township
- Perfect for couples seeking a romantic weekend away and as a base for exploring Tasmania’s East Coast wineries and other attractions
Things to note
- Hamptons on the Bay is in rural Tasmania.Telecommunications and tv reception may be affected by prevailing weather conditions.
- Water on the property is collected from rain. We are required by law to recommended that it be boiled for 1 minute prior to drinking.
- Wifi is only available at Reception.